Business practice, management and strategy|
Business policy, standards, regulations, and legal issues
Business economics and development trend
Global business operations and supply chain management
Green business, organization, technology and practices
Strategic management in e-commerce enterprise
Business process optimization and decision support
Integrating functions of e-marketing, e-trade, e-payment, etc
Social computing for electronic and virtual marketplaces
Applications of social network analysis and social network mining
Online marketing strategy and social customer management
Web 2.0, and business intelligence
Business collaboration and collaborative business systems
| IMPORTANT DATES
- Special Session Proposal: April 10, 2016
- Acceptance Notification for Special Session: April 25, 2016
- Paper Submission Deadline: May 30, 2016
- Acceptance Notification: May 15, 2016
- Camera Ready Submission and Registration Due: May 30, 2016
| ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION
All papers should be submitted by e-mail for review (at least 4 pages, max 8 pages). Every submitted paper will be carefully reviewed by at least three members of the International Program Committee.
Just focus on and express your research contributions to reduce the time for review process. Do not exceed to 8 pages in LNCS paper format.
Please download paper format by clicking here.
Please visit and submit your paper:
If you met problems about submission site, just send your paper to email@example.com directly.
Only high quality papers will be accepted and published by SCI(E) journals [20%], SCOPUS/EI journals [50%], and other international journals [30%].
1. Conference proceedings:
All papers accepted and registered will be included in ASTL series published by SERSC. The proceedings of the conference will be submitted to EI and SCOPUS evaluation.
Proceedings will be distributed at the conference registration desk.
2. Journal Publish:
All good papers will be recommneded to be included in one of international journals after revision and extension.
- Future Generation Computer Systems (indexed by SCIE)
- Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Neural Systems (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering (indexed by SCOPUS and EI)
- International Journal of Smart Home (indexed by SCOPUS and EI)
- International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Grid and Distributed Computing (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Database Theory and Application (indexed by EI)
- Information (indexed by SCOPUS)
All attendees must make the registration. At least one author per paper must be accompanied by one Mandatory Registration. Without a dedicated registration, the paper cannot be included in the Proceedings / Journals.
We recommend credit card registration:
| ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE
Ahmed El Oualkadi, Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Morocco
Aleksander Aristovnik, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
Alexander Vaninsky, The City University of New York/hostos Community College, US
Alireza Miremadi, Sharif University of Technology, Iran
Al-Sa'eed Mo'taz Amin, Professor, Al Balqa' Applied University, Jordan
Anukrati Sharma, University of Kota, India
B.H. Reich, Simon Fraser University, Canada
Bhagwati Prasad, Chamola Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, India
Bruce Chien-Ta Ho, National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan
Christian N. Madu, Pace University, USA
Chunhui Liu, University of Winnipeg, Canada
Haya Al-Dajani, University of East Anglia, UK
I-Hsien Ting, National University of Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Jabbour Georges, Professor, The Georges Washington University, USA
Jacob Dahl Rendtorff, Roskilde University, Denmark
Jivesh Govil, Cisco Systems Inc., USA
Maja Pervan, Faculty of Economics, HR
Patrycja Chodnicka, University of Warsaw, Poland
Peter Yang, Case Western Reserve University, US
Rajeev Kaula, Missouri State University, US
Seweryn Spalek, Silesian University of Technology, Poland
Su Mi Dahlgaard-Park, Lund University, Sweden
Sule Aker, Eastern Mediterranean University, Cyprus