| Human-Smart Device interaction|
Interface design and universal design/access
Predictive models and theories of interaction
Adaptive and intelligent systems
Speech, graphic, haptic, and multimodal interaction
Mobile, wearable, and ubiquitous computing systems
Computer mediated communication methods and systems
Virtual, mixed, and augmented reality interfaces and systems
Agent-based interfaces and systems
System and user evaluation studies
| IMPORTANT DATES
- Review Paper Submission (Extended): November 20, 2015
- Acceptance Result Notification (Extended): November 25, 2015
- Camera Ready and Registration (Extended): December 2, 2015
| ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION
All papers should be submitted by e-mail for review (at least 4 pages, max 8 pages). Every submitted paper will be carefully reviewed by at least three members of the International Program Committee.
Just focus on and express your research contributions to reduce the time for review process.
Please download paper format: Click Here!
Please visit and submit your paper: Click Here!
1. Conference proceedings:
All papers accepted and registered will be included in ASTL series published by SERSC. The proceedings of the conference will be submitted to EI and SCOPUS evaluation.
Proceedings will be distributed at the conference registration desk.
2. Journal Publish:
All good papers will be recommneded to be included in one of international journals after revision and extension.
- Future Generation Computer Systems (indexed by SCIE)
- Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Neural Systems (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering (indexed by SCOPUS and EI)
- International Journal of Smart Home (indexed by SCOPUS and EI)
- International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Grid and Distributed Computing (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Database Theory and Application (indexed by EI)
- Information (indexed by SCOPUS)
All attendees must make the registration. At least one author per paper must be accompanied by one Mandatory Registration. Without a dedicated registration, the paper cannot be included in the Proceedings / Journals.
We recommend credit card registration: Register Here!
| ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE
Abdalhossein Rezai, ACECR and Semnan University, Iran
Abdul Mutalib Ariffin, Universiti Utara, Malaysia
Adewoye Jonathan, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Nigeria
Akram Rashid, Air University, Pakistan
Andres Iglesias, Prieto University of Cantabria, Spain
Atef A. Ata, Alexandria University, Egypt
Athanasios Vasilakos, University of Western Macedonia, Greece
Bradley T. Burchett, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, USA
Carlos Juiz, Universitat De Les Illes Balears, Spain
Chao-Tung Yang, Tunghai University, Taiwan
Clement Leung, Victoria University, Australia
Dan Zhang, Univeristy of Ontario Institute of Technology, Canada
Deepak Choudhary, Galgotia’s University, India
Dimitris Kanellopoulos, University of Patras, Greece
Gholamreza Rouhi, University of Ottawa, Canada
Hemantkumar P. Bulsara, S V National Institute of Technology, India
Isaac Lera, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Spain
Janusz Kacprzyk, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
Jieh-Shan, George YEH Providence University, Taiwan
Jun Yang, University of Western Ontario, Canada
Krzysztof Szczypiorski, Warsaw University of Technology (WUT), Poland
Lalit Kumar Awasthi, National Institute of Technology, India
Luis Javier Garcia Villalba, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
Matthias Reuter, CUTEC GmbH / TU-Clausthal, Germany
Md. Hasanuzzaman, University of Malaya, Malaysia
Morteza Saberi, Kamarposhti Islamic Azad University of Firoozkuh, Iran
Mostafa Ranjbar, Islamic Azad University-Pardis Branch, Iran
Muhammad Naufal Bin Mansor, University Malaysia Perli, India
Pascal Lorenz, University of Haute Alsace, France
Prakash Bhaskarrao Khanale, Dnyanopasak College, India
Qian Yu, University of Regina, Canada
Roger Nkambou, University of Québec at Montreal, Canada
S. EL-Rabaie, Faculty of Electronic Eng., Egypt
Sunil Kumar Khatri, Amity University Uttar Pradesh, India
Waluyo Adi Siswanto, UTHM, Malaysia
| CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any question about the CfP and papers submission,
please email to Secretary:
Science & Engineering Research Support soCiety.