We invite the submission of original research articles as well as review articles in all areas of mechanical engineering.
IT Business practice, management and strategy
IT Business policy, standards, regulations, and legal issues
IT Business economics and development trend
Global IT business operations and supply chain management
Strategic management in IT enterprise
Business process optimization and decision support
Integrating functions of e-marketing, e-trade, e-payment, etc
Social computing for electronic and virtual marketplaces
Applications of social network analysis and social network mining
Online marketing strategy and social customer management
Web 2.0, and business intelligence
Business collaboration and collaborative business systems
| IMPORTANT DATES
- Review Paper Submission (Extended): November 20, 2015
- Acceptance Result Notification (Extended): November 25, 2015
- Camera Ready and Registration (Extended): December 2, 2015
| ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION
All papers should be submitted by online system for review (at least 4 pages, max 8 pages). Every submitted paper will be carefully reviewed by at least three members of the International Program Committee.
Just focus on and express your research contributions to reduce the time for review process.
Please download paper format: Click Here!
Please visit and submit your paper: Click Here!
1. Conference proceedings:
All papers accepted and registered will be included in ASTL series published by SERSC. The proceedings of the conference will be submitted to EI and SCOPUS evaluation.
Proceedings will be distributed at the conference registration desk.
2. Journal Publish:
All good papers will be recommneded to be included in one of international journals after revision and extension.
- Future Generation Computer Systems (indexed by SCIE)
- Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Neural Systems (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering (indexed by SCOPUS and EI)
- International Journal of Smart Home (indexed by SCOPUS and EI)
- International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Grid and Distributed Computing (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Database Theory and Application (indexed by EI)
- Information (indexed by SCOPUS)
All attendees must make the registration. At least one author per paper must be accompanied by one Mandatory Registration. Without a dedicated registration, the paper cannot be included in the Proceedings / Journals.
We recommend credit card registration: Register Here!
| ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE
Agata Stachowicz-Stanusch, Silesian University of Technology, Poland
Alberto Carneiro, Autonomous University of Lisbon, Portugal
Aleksander Aristovnik, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
Alfred Lewis, Lewis Associates, USA
Alice Guilhon du Helen,European School of Management, France
Alireza Miremadi, Sharif University of Technology, Iran
Anukrati Sharma, University of Kota, INDIA
Bernard Marr, Advanced Performance Institute, UK
Bhagwati Prasad, Chamola Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, India
Bob Garratt, Cass Business School, City University, UK,
Bonnie Richley, Case Western Reserve University, USA
Christian N. Madu, Pace University, USA
Chunhui Liu, University of Winnipeg, CANADA
Dwight Gertz, Babson College, USA,
Eric Cornuel, European Foundation for Management Development (AISBL), Belgium
Garry J. Clayton, Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK), Malaysia
Ian Angell, London School of Economics , UK
I-Hsien Ting, National University of Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Jean-Daniel Clavel, Strategy Consulting Partners & Associates, Switzerland
Jonathan Groucutt, Freelance, UK
Mitsuru Kodama, Nihon University, Japan
Nurhan Papatya, Süleyman Demirel University, Turkey
Paul Rogers, Bain & Company Inc., UK
Raj Singh, University of Riverside, USA
Rajesh K. Pillania, Management Development Institute, India
Susila Munisamy, University of Malay, Malaysia
Sydney Finkelstein, Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College, USA,
Theo C. Haupt, Pinnacle Research and Development Solutions, South Africa
William E. Halal, George Washington University, USA
| CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any question about the CfP and papers submission,
please email to Secretary:
Science & Engineering Research Support soCiety.