| IT-based Mathematical Learning|
Groupware systems in Mathematical Teaching
Web-based Mathematical Learning
Evaluation of Technology systems for Math e-learning
Free and Open Source Software for Math Learning
Simulation-supported Learning for Mathematics
E-learning management systems for Mathematical Education
Emerging technologies in Mathematical Education
Multimedia and Interactive Math e-learning Systems
Technological Standardization in Mathematical Learning
Practices in Mathematical Learning and Teaching
Math e-learning Adoption and Results in Education
| IMPORTANT DATES
- Special Session Proposal: April 10, 2016
- Acceptance Notification for Special Session: April 25, 2016
- Paper Submission Deadline: May 30, 2016
- Acceptance Notification: May 15, 2016
- Camera Ready Submission and Registration Due: May 30, 2016
| ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION
All papers should be submitted by e-mail for review (at least 4 pages, max 8 pages). Every submitted paper will be carefully reviewed by at least three members of the International Program Committee.
Just focus on and express your research contributions to reduce the time for review process. Do not exceed to 8 pages in LNCS paper format.
Please download paper format by clicking here.
Please visit and submit your paper:
If you met problems about submission site, just send your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Only high quality papers will be accepted and published by SCI(E) journals [20%], SCOPUS/EI journals [50%], and other international journals [30%].
1. Conference proceedings:
All papers accepted and registered will be included in ASTL series published by SERSC. The proceedings of the conference will be submitted to EI and SCOPUS evaluation.
Proceedings will be distributed at the conference registration desk.
2. Journal Publish:
All good papers will be recommneded to be included in one of international journals after revision and extension.
- Future Generation Computer Systems (indexed by SCIE)
- Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Neural Systems (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering (indexed by SCOPUS and EI)
- International Journal of Smart Home (indexed by SCOPUS and EI)
- International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Grid and Distributed Computing (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Database Theory and Application (indexed by EI)
- Information (indexed by SCOPUS)
All attendees must make the registration. At least one author per paper must be accompanied by one Mandatory Registration. Without a dedicated registration, the paper cannot be included in the Proceedings / Journals.
We recommend credit card registration:
| ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE
Abdullah Al-Zoubi, Princess Sumaya University for Technology, Jordan
Ali Jaballah, University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Balasundaram Sadhu, Ramakrishnan National Institute of Technology, India
Baoding Liu, Tsinghua University, China
Bulent Acma, Anadola University, Turkey
Frank Uhlig, Auburn University, USA
Frédéric Mynard, New Jersey City University, USA
Ildar S. SAFUANOV, Moscow City Pedagogical University, Russian Federation
Mara ALAGIC, Wichita State University, USA
Mark Burgin, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
Mohamed F. Yousif, Ohio State University, USA
Petr Ekel, Pontifical Catholic University of Minas Gerais, Brazil
Willi Freeden, Kaiserslautern University of Technology, Germany