We invite the submission of original research articles as well as review articles in all areas of mobile and wireless.IT-based Analytics as a service
Big Data: benefits and challenges
IT-based Business Analytics
IT-based Business applications of social networks
IT-based Business data mining and knowledge discovery
IT-based Business Intelligence
IT-based Business Rules
Business-oriented time series data mining, analysis, and processing
Cloud based Business Intelligence
Creativity Support Tools for Business
IT-based Customer Relationship Management
Data driven marketing
Digital Business Strategy
Enterprise Device Management
ICT technologies in enterprise management
Information forensics and security
IT-based Business risk assessment and analysis
Information Systems Design for Business
Legal text processing
Leveraging ICT for Transforming Organization
M2M Device Management, M2M Solutions
Semantic Web and Ontologies in Business ICT
Business Intelligence systems
IT-based Decision Support Systems
Web-Based Data Management Systems
| IMPORTANT DATES
- Special Session Proposal: April 10, 2016
- Acceptance Notification for Special Session: April 25, 2016
- Paper Submission Deadline: May 30, 2016
- Acceptance Notification: May 15, 2016
- Camera Ready Submission and Registration Due: May 30, 2016
| ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION
All papers should be submitted by e-mail for review (at least 4 pages, max 8 pages). Every submitted paper will be carefully reviewed by at least three members of the International Program Committee.
Just focus on and express your research contributions to reduce the time for review process. Do not exceed to 8 pages in LNCS paper format.
Please download paper format by clicking here.
Please visit and submit your paper:
If you met problems about submission site, just send your paper to email@example.com directly.
Only high quality papers will be accepted and published by SCI(E) journals [20%], SCOPUS/EI journals [50%], and other international journals [30%].
1. Conference proceedings:
All papers accepted and registered will be included in ASTL series published by SERSC. The proceedings of the conference will be submitted to EI and SCOPUS evaluation.
Proceedings will be distributed at the conference registration desk.
2. Journal Publish:
All good papers will be recommneded to be included in one of international journals after revision and extension.
- Future Generation Computer Systems (indexed by SCIE)
- Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Neural Systems (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering (indexed by SCOPUS and EI)
- International Journal of Smart Home (indexed by SCOPUS and EI)
- International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Grid and Distributed Computing (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Database Theory and Application (indexed by EI)
- Information (indexed by SCOPUS)
All attendees must make the registration. At least one author per paper must be accompanied by one Mandatory Registration. Without a dedicated registration, the paper cannot be included in the Proceedings / Journals.
We recommend credit card registration:
| ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE
Ahmed El Oualkadi, Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Morocco
Aleksander Aristovnik, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
Alexander Gelbukh, National Polytechnic Institute, Russia
Anu Gokhale, Illinois State University, USA
Anukrati Sharma, University of Kota, India
Bhagwati Prasad Chamola, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, India
Bruce Chien-Ta Ho, National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan
Christian N. Madu, Pace University, USA
I-Hsien Ting, National University of Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Jacob Dahl Rendtorff, Roskilde University, Denmark
Jivesh Govil, Cisco Systems Inc., USA
Malgorzata Olszak, University of Warsaw, Poland
Mirela Cristea, University of Craiova, Romania
Patrycja Chodnicka, University of Warsaw, Poland
Sundaram Janakiramanan, SIM University, SINGAPORE
Susila Munisamy, University of Malay, Malaysia