| Device Physics|
High Frequency Devices
High Power Devices
Smart Power Devices
RF Power Devices
Device and Circuit Simulation, Layout, Verification Tools
Materials (Si, GaAs, SiC, GaN, Diamond, and so on)
Novel Packaging Concepts
Stress and Thermal Analysis
| IMPORTANT DATES
- Review Paper Submission (Extended): November 20, 2015
- Acceptance Result Notification (Extended): November 25, 2015
- Camera Ready and Registration (Extended): December 2, 2015
| ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION
All papers should be submitted by online system for review (at least 4 pages, max 8 pages). Every submitted paper will be carefully reviewed by at least three members of the International Program Committee.
Just focus on and express your research contributions to reduce the time for review process.
Please download paper format: Click Here!
Please visit and submit your paper: Click Here!
1. Conference proceedings:
All papers accepted and registered will be included in ASTL series published by SERSC. The proceedings of the conference will be submitted to EI and SCOPUS evaluation.
Proceedings will be distributed at the conference registration desk.
2. Journal Publish:
All good papers will be recommneded to be included in one of international journals after revision and extension.
- Future Generation Computer Systems (indexed by SCIE)
- Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Neural Systems (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering (indexed by SCOPUS and EI)
- International Journal of Smart Home (indexed by SCOPUS and EI)
- International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Grid and Distributed Computing (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Database Theory and Application (indexed by EI)
- Information (indexed by SCOPUS)
All attendees must make the registration. At least one author per paper must be accompanied by one Mandatory Registration. Without a dedicated registration, the paper cannot be included in the Proceedings / Journals.
We recommend credit card registration: Register Here!
| ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE
Albert Cheng, University of Houston, USA
Chang Wu Yu, Chung Hua University, Taiwan
Dianov, Anton, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Republic of Korea
Doug Hopkins, North Carolina State University
Fahrettin Yakuphanoglu, Firat University, Turkey
Francisco Martins, University of Lisbon, Portugal
Gaolin Wang, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
George Perry, University of Texas at San Antonio, USA
Krishnamachar Prasad, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
Subhashish Bhattacharya, North Carolina State University, USA
Yalin Lu, U.S. Air Force Academy, USA
Zobaa, Ahmed F., Brunel University London, UK
| CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any question about the CfP and papers submission,
please email to Secretary:
Science & Engineering Research Support soCiety.