Engineering principles of Smart Devices|
Computational models for Smart Devices
Requirements for Smart Devices
Architectures and design approaches for Smart Devices
Blending design and runtime models for Smart Devices
Distributed algorithms, monitoring and control for Smart Devices
Integration of system and software architecture in Smart Devices
Synergy between monitoring and adaptation techniques for Smart Devices
Verification and validation of Smart Devices
Timing aspects and timing analysis of Smart Devices
Handling emergent behavior in Smart Devices
Handling uncertainty in Smart Devices environments
Communication paradigms and middleware for Smart Devices
Learning techniques for Smart Devices
Modeling and simulation of Smart Devices
Lifecycle management of Smart Devices
Dependability of Smart Devices
Scalability and evolvability of Smart Devices
Applications areas for Smart Devices
| IMPORTANT DATES
- Review Paper Submission (Extended): November 20, 2015
- Acceptance Result Notification (Extended): November 25, 2015
- Camera Ready and Registration (Extended): December 2, 2015
| ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION
All papers should be submitted by online system for review (at least 4 pages, max 8 pages). Every submitted paper will be carefully reviewed by at least three members of the International Editorial Committee.
Just focus on and express your research contributions to reduce the time for review process.
Please download paper format: Click Here!
Please visit and submit your paper: Click Here!
1. Conference proceedings:
All papers accepted and registered will be included in ASTL series published by SERSC. The proceedings of the conference will be submitted to EI and SCOPUS evaluation.
Proceedings will be distributed at the conference registration desk.
2. Journal Publish:
All good papers will be recommneded to be included in one of international journals after revision and extension.
- Future Generation Computer Systems (indexed by SCIE)
- Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Neural Systems (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering (indexed by SCOPUS and EI)
- International Journal of Smart Home (indexed by SCOPUS and EI)
- International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Grid and Distributed Computing (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Database Theory and Application (indexed by EI)
- Information (indexed by SCOPUS)
All attendees must make the registration. At least one author per paper must be accompanied by one Mandatory Registration. Without a dedicated registration, the paper cannot be included in the Proceedings / Journals.
We recommend credit card registration: Register Here!
| ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE
Abdelkrim Khireddine, University of Béjaïa, Algeria
Alvaro Rubio-Largo, University of Extremadura, Spain
Ami Marowka, Shenkar College of Engineering and Design, Israel
Anuranjan Misra, Bhagwant Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad, India
Flavio Oquendo IRISA - European University of Brittany - UBS, France
Giancarlo Succi, Free University of Bozen, Italy
Karl Leung, Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education, Hong Kong
Martin Dudziak, Stratford University, USA
Panos Linos, Butler University, USA
Paulino Leite da Silva, ISCAP-IPP University, Portugal
Reda A. Ammar, University of Connecticut, USA
Sheila Abaya, University of the East, Philippines
Stuart Rubin, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, USA
Yijun Yu, The Open University, UK
Zaixin Lu, Marywood University, Pennsylvania, USA
| CONFERENCE PROGRAM
GST/ MIP/ CCSC / DCA / ACE/ CGAG / AIA / WSE BDSI / CSITE / SESD / ITMSB / STSD / WMCIS BSD / BPSM / CMDI / PDC / IME IBSM / HSDI / CTSN 2015
CONFERENCE PROGRAM IS AVAILABLE HERE:
Click here to Download
NOTICE: For those who have presentation, please join before the session will start.
| CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any question about the CfP and papers submission,
please email to Secretary:
Science & Engineering Research Support soCiety.